Grand Junction Debt Settlement

Grand Junction Debt Settlement

McCarthy Law deals with many types of debts – credit card debt and private student loan debt, and upside-down homes.  Creditors and debt collectors can be very aggressive in trying to collect these debts, including filing lawsuits.  These families need experienced representation by capable legal counsel that understands their hardship and are willing to work with them within their tight financial budget.

While McCarthy Law has an expansive nationwide footprint, we work in communities, Grand Junction, Colorado included, and meet with potential clients in person so we can understand your specific situation and help solve the overwhelming challenges and get you debt relief.  Our office in Grand Junction has an educated and compassionate team to help you make these difficult decisions in a safe, confidential environment.  If you are ready to get started now, simply complete the form above or call our debt helpline and we’ll get you on the road to debt relief.

Trudee Gurley, is an experienced Grand Junction debt attorney and known for her experience and kindness, heading the McCarthy Law Grand Junction office.  Trudee is anxious to visit with you when you are ready to move forward.  Many leave the consultation feeling so much better by just knowing what their options are and how the program works.  Debts aren’t negotiated down in the first day, but getting on the path and looking forward to better days ahead can offer a lot of relief.  Many companies offer debt settlement but they cannot provide the legal support that a law firm can.  Sadly, they are often more expensive as well.

We love serving and working with the great people of Grand Junction.  We would love to help you too. During your complimentary consultation, we will examine your specific alternatives and provide you with data so you can make the best decision possible. You will leave the consultation having a much better understanding of what your options are, and how getting accurate counsel from a licensed attorney will help you.