Have you ever walked into a store, found an item you weren’t really looking for and decided to buy it on the spot? If you have, Clark Howard says you may have a dangerous credit personality. Check out the link below for a quick video with his simple advice to get
yourself out of this habit.
For those out there that have suffered financially due to your credit personality, you’re not alone. There are many folks out there just like yourself that have accumulated a significant amount of credit card debt by impulse buying. If you have become completely overwhelmed by your credit card debt, you may want to consider the many benefits of debt negotiation as a way to become debt free. People are realizing thousands of dollars in savings through successful debt settlement.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Different Ways to Get Out of Debt - January 22, 2019
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018