It has been reported recently that Texas-based Heritage Pacific Financial is targeting California Homeowners with foreclosed second mortgages. The following article gives a detailed description of those they are targeting.
Heritage claims that they are only pursing claims against people that made material misrepresentations to secure large loans upon which they soon stopped paying. More specifically, those that misrepresented their income. But from what some of the former homeowners claim, that’s just not true. Heritage is using traditional collection methods we see all the time which ultimately leads to the filing of a lawsuit. So what do you do if you are contacted by Heritage? Contact an attorney immediately to review your circumstances. The best thing to do is fight them head on from the very beginning before costly litigation begins. An attorney experienced in negotiating debts such as second mortgages may be able to help you avoid getting sued and make these vultures fly back to Texas with empty talons.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018