This is a link to a YouTube video of Prasad Iyer, Vice President of Mastercard WorldWide, explaining how consumers are using their credit cards in post-Great recession times. Iyer states that people are now using credit cards as cash management tools. This is largely because of the reward incentives that are now common place offerings by creditors. However, he also explains that there is a segment of society that have been unable to get out of debt and are increasing their debt because their incomes have not kept up with rising expenses. For those caught in this cycle, bankruptcy is going to be inevitable unless they do something before it is too late. Debt settlement is the best option for those looking to get out of spiraling debt before they are stretched so thin that bankruptcy is their only option.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Different Ways to Get Out of Debt - January 22, 2019
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018