That’s what the Better Business Bureau suggests and so do we.
This article points out that it is a good idea to check your credit report annually, even if you know you have a good credit score. While you may have a good grasp of your credit, it is always possible that a mistake will be made and derogatory marks will be placed on your credit. And you don’t want to figure that out at the most inopportune time like when you’re trying to get approved for a new loan or obtain a new credit card. Mistakes can be cleared up rather easily and the BBB provides some good recommendations if you find mistakes on your credit report.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Different Ways to Get Out of Debt - January 22, 2019
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018