A new survey finds 70% of women believe that keeping credit card debt secret from them is a good reason to break off a relationship with the secret-keeper. The survey of 1,005 adults conducted by creditcards.com also finds that men are slightly more forgiving about their partner’s credit card debt, where 54% of men view secret credit card debt negatively.
What is not a secret is that successful couples probably share similar ideas about managing money. In fact, the study found 68% of all participants thought sharing the same views about money is the single most important factor in a relationship. With Valentine’s Day approaching, there is no better time to tackle lingering debt issues. Before you reach the end of your rope, contact a debt settlement attorney and eliminate burdensome debt. You will improve not only your bottom line but also your relationship.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Different Ways to Get Out of Debt - January 22, 2019
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018