New research from Step Change Debt Charity demonstrates a high correlation between mental distress and financial burdens. Those with debt issues often suffered from anxiety or depression. Debt and the worries associated with it can have a huge effect on mental health.
If you are having issues with debt, don’t let it affect your mental health. Take steps to improve your finances and mental well-being by contacting a qualified debt settlement attorney today.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Different Ways to Get Out of Debt - January 22, 2019
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018