R&B singer Mary J. Blige just settled a large business debt with TD Bank. The original amount of the loan was $250 thousand dollars, but ballooned to $322 thousand with interest and late fees.
She settled this $322K debt with the bank for $125 thousand dollars and payable over a term of 13 months. How did she do this? She probably had a qualified debt settlement attorney. A qualified debt settlement attorney can negotiate for a large reduction in the principal balance owed on a debt. In Mary J. Blige’s case she only will pay back 38% of the current balance owed! If you are having trouble repaying a business debt, contact a qualified debt settlement attorney.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Different Ways to Get Out of Debt - January 22, 2019
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018