Sadly. With $41 billion dollars of new credit card debt expected for 2013, credit card debt continues to plague many Americans. Website Cardhub.com estimates the average household to owe $7000 to credit card lenders.
Many of these credit cards are high interest with penalty fees that make repayment in full incredibly difficult. Many times repayment in full is impossible when a consumer faces various hardships in life, like a medical emergency. If you are a consumer that has no plan to pay off your credit cards in a short time, contact a qualified debt settlement attorney. A qualified debt settlement attorney helps a consumer manage and lower their debt making repayment possible.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Different Ways to Get Out of Debt - January 22, 2019
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018