A recent poll found more Americans are embarrassed by credit card debt than their weight or age. In fact, credit card debt was the #1 source of embarrassment followed by credit score. The poll, taken by National Foundation for Credit Counseling, highlights the immense shame consumers have about finance issues.
As of April 2014 the average household at $15,919 of credit card debt. This means if you are a consumer spending more than you take in, you are not alone at all. Unfortunately, many consumers deal with this embarrassment by burying their head in the sand and not dealing with the problem. That only ends up making things worse.
Instead of making things worse and falling deeper into debt, contact a qualified debt settlement attorney. A qualified debt settlement attorney can consult on the best course of action for a consumer and tackle their mounting debt. It’s time to break the cycle of endless minimum payments and contact a qualified debt settlement attorney today.
Author: Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Different Ways to Get Out of Debt - January 22, 2019
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018