5 Tips to Protect Yourself from Payday Loan Scams
Los Angeles, CA.
The Huffington Post reports on five ways consumers can protect themselves from payday loan scams. The majority of payday loans are terrible consumer loans, with sky high interest rates, hidden fees, and aggressive collection tactics.
If you have taken out a payday loan you cannot repay, contact a qualified debt settlement attorney immediately. Payday loan collection tactics are among the most aggressive and deceitful of all creditors. Their collectors will likely say anything to drive a payment. Know your rights and know when collectors violate the law. Contact a qualified debt settlement attorney and work to have payday loans settled for less than the balance owned.
Author: Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Different Ways to Get Out of Debt - January 22, 2019
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018