Student Loan Debt Crisis in Graphics
The student loan debt crisis in the US has grown quietly yet rapidly, and continues to cause huge disruptions in the recovery from the last financial mortgage crisis that brought the economy to its knees. The student loan debt issue may end up being worse with more than $1 trillion in student debt outstanding.
McCarthy Law PLC is a national debt relief law firm that has been closely watching the issue and helping provide relief to consumers that have been burdened with student loan debt by reducing private student loan balances through legal negotiation. Learn more.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Different Ways to Get Out of Debt - January 22, 2019
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018