It is no accident that this infographic looks off balanced with an emphasis on the east coast. East coast schools have shown to bring in the largest amounts of average student loan debts, something that has direct correlation to the high costs of living in these schools. Even private high schools in the east coast can cost more in tuition than in other parts of the country. Something is also to be said about the choice of majors in east coast schools. Many of the Ivy league schools, conveniently located in the east coast, give birth to doctors and lawyers with huge amounts of student loan debt.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Different Ways to Get Out of Debt - January 22, 2019
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018