Are you struggling with debt?
You’RE not alone
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Free Consultation
- Contact us by filling out the form.
- We’ll reach out to you to schedule a time to talk with our team.
- During the consultation, you will discuss your financial situation, including your debts, income, and expenses.
- McCarthy Law will analyze your situation and help you understand your options for debt relief.
- We will provide guidance on the best course of action based on your specific circumstances.
Step 2: Debt Settlement
- If debt settlement is determined to be the best option for you, McCarthy Law will create a payment plan for you.
- Our team of attorneys and paralegals will start negotiating with your creditors on your behalf.
- The goal of the negotiations is to reach an agreement with the creditors to reduce the amount you owe.
- McCarthy Law’s experienced attorneys will work diligently to secure the best possible settlement for you.
- Once a settlement is reached, you will be able to pay off your debts based on the agreed-upon reduced amount.
- This debt settlement process will provide you with an opportunity to regain control of your finances and move forward with your life.
It’s important to note that every individual’s financial situation is unique, and the specific details and outcomes of the process may vary. McCarthy Law aims to provide personalized assistance and tailored solutions to help you achieve debt relief and financial stability.
To learn more about McCarthy Law’s debt relief services and how we can help you, contact us at 855-976-5777. We will be able to answer questions about your specific situation and create a personalized plan so you can achieve financial freedom.
In recent times, the United States has witnessed a significant uptick in car repossessions, with a 20.4% increase nationwide, as reported by Cox Automotive. This surge indicates a concerning trend, underscoring the necessity for consumers to make informed and prudent financial decisions, especially when it comes to auto loans.
Retail credit cards, once a shopper’s delight, have turned into a financial predicament. Bankrate’s latest retail card survey reveals that in 2023, the average annual percentage rate (APR) on these cards has reached an all-time high of 28.93%, up from 26.72% in 2022. This figure significantly surpasses the overall
Filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy might seem like a direct route to wiping out unmanageable debts, but not everyone qualifies for this financial “fresh start.” The legal requirements can be stringent, and many individuals find themselves looking for alternatives. At McCarthy Law PLC, we provide a solution for those
In a recent article, the complex world of student tuition was explored, shedding light on how colleges deliberately inflate tuition levels to create an illusion of prestige. This approach, while seemingly making higher education accessible to average American families, masks a growing concern – the national student loan debt
As the cost of living continues to soar, more and more individuals are finding it challenging to meet their financial obligations, including repaying loans. When borrowers fail to meet their loan obligations, it can lead to severe consequences, including legal actions from lenders. This blog discusses the repercussions of
Student loan debt can often feel like an unyielding weight, especially when it comes to private student loans with high interest rates and inflexible repayment terms. The good news is that there's hope for borrowers facing this uphill battle. At McCarthy Law, we negotiate with private student loan creditors, a…
When it comes to financing higher education, student loans are often a necessary part of the equation. However, not all student loans are created equal. Understanding the differences between federal and private student loans is essential for making informed decisions about your education financing. In this blog, we'll break down…