Samuel J. Mamola
Orange County | Samuel J. Mamola
Samuel J. Mamola at McCarthy Law in Orange County, CA
Samuel J. Mamola has extensive experience involving estate planning, probate, wealth preservation, and asset protection, with a decade of legal experience and over 25 years of business and real estate experience to assist clients with debt issues and debt settlement matters.
Mr. Mamola has represented clients in civil and probate courts in Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties, as well as in Federal Bankruptcy courts throughout Southern California.
Mr. Mamola has been licensed by the State Bar of California since 2005, has held a California Real Estate Broker’s License since 1987, and is also a California Notary Public.
- Chapman University, School of Law, J.D., 2003
- President, Student Bar Association (2002-2003)
- Member, Honor Council – Office of the Law School Advocate (2001-2002)
- Charter Member and Historian, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society – Stanley Mosk Inn
- Pepperdine University, B.S. Management, 1999
- State Bar of California
- United States Supreme Court Bar
- WealthCounsel (Past Member)
- Orange County Association of Realtors
- Alumni Association, Chapman University School of Law
Mr. Mamola resides in Orange County, California with his wife, Adriana and their 2 children.
3780 Kilroy Airport Way, Suite 200, Long Beach, CA 90806
Monday - Friday 6am-6pm PST