According to a recent study by the Centers for Disease Control, “20.3 percent of U.S. adults under 65 had troubles paying medical expenses.” Even worse “recent surveys suggest Americans are skipping necessary medical care or not getting prescriptions filled” due to concerns over costs.
See the full CBS News article https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cdc-one-in-five-americans-cant-pay-medical-bills/and the CDC report: https://www.cdc.gov/
If you are worried about your ability to pay your medical debt, contact a debt settlement attorney who can review your options. A qualified debt settlement attorney can negotiate your medical bill payments without the need for bankruptcy.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Different Ways to Get Out of Debt - January 22, 2019
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018